Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
msubobcats87

Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck) Empty
PostSubject: Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)   Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 am

I got the ball first and drove down the field to go up 7-0 on a short td run by Turner. I forced a fumble and recovered on his first drive. Turner scored on a 20-some yard td catch to put me up 14-0. i returned an int for a td as he was going for it on 4th down to take a 21-0 lead. On his next drive I once again picked him off on 4th down. Tonka-Truck quit with about 2 minutes left in the first half.

I am gonna finish the game off and see what it tells me. Sorry Tonka-Truck for the bad bounces you were getting but you shouldn't have quit.
Back to top Go down
msubobcats87

PostSubject: Re: Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)   Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:21 pm

I think that Tonka-Truck quit the franchise as well.
Back to top Go down
StepIN2theFire

PostSubject: Re: Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)   Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am

if they're to immature then let them go. we need to advertise this league somewhere. any thought on advertising in www.leaguedaddy.com?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)   Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck) Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcons (msubobcats87) at Cowboys (Tonka-Truck)
Page 1 of 1