Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87 Empty
PostSubject: Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87   Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Well what can I say about this game... Highly anticipated... Seeing as his last scores against the computer one game he had like 70 points and the other game was a blow out, I was worried because I can't do that against the computer. I'll give the scores in a second. This game was a nitty gritty game, and it came down to who was breaking off the most yards per breakaway. Michael Turner couldn't be stopped getting 108 Yards off 14 attempts. And of course Roddy white had a nice game as well going for 99 yards of 6 catches and 1 touchdown. The Patriots would have to have an answer for all this fire power, and it came in the form of the offense and defense deciding they would not lose the turn over battle. The Patriots didn't turn the ball over once, but the Falcons did twice... this was the thing that tipped the scale. Tom Brady had a Tremendous game throwing 18/22 for 213 yards and 2 touchdowns. Matt Forte had 9 attempts for 21 yards and 1 TD. But the big story of the night was the receivers for the Patriots offense. Devin Hester had 5 Catches for 90 yards with 1 touchdown and Randy Moss had 4 catches for 64 yards with 1 Touchdown. Another notable receiver would be Chris Baker grabbing 6 balls for 40 yards. Although the Falcons had more offensive yards. They couldn't recover from the turnovers so this game ended 31 14 Patriots.

A Personal Note to MSU:
Thank you so much for that great game. Sorry the ball came out twice on you like that. I knew it would happen the last time, because I forced you to make a play, but I really believe if Michael Turner doesn't fumble that ball this game is a lot closer and your driving with 1 min left on the clock for the go ahead score. I hope we get to play again!
Back to top Go down
msubobcats87

Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87   Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah good game chase_breaker. I had a tough go in the first half stopping you but was lucky enough to get a td on the last play of the first half. Turner broke free and i was happy to be driving then he just dropped the ball (guess he was tired after the 10+ yards he had to run).

Play of the Game - http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/11285168

after that play, i had to throw (which was not easy against your defense - i really need to play more against human's and not cpu's) and you definately forced me into some bad throws. good job.

ps - note to self (and everyone else), the falcons defensive playbook is a 4-3 not a 3-4....
Back to top Go down

Chase_Breaker Vs. MSUBobcats87
Page 1 of 1