Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am

If you get a message from me asking for your PSN Friendship... I would just like to have everyone in this league down so I can get in touch with you if I need to lol
Back to top Go down
tonka-truck

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 pm

well i would like to bring up the fact that this girl that joined quits. then rejoins and trades the owner of the patriots most of the good players on the bears to the patriots for really crap players. if this is how the league is going to be run i am out. why CHEAT ??? what the funny thing is that Chase breaker the one setting up the website and everything is the one doing this bs trades
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:26 pm

well i did see a very bs trade that is completely terrible
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:29 pm

your admin rank has been removed, trade back those players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:07 am

When she's allowed to play in our league I'll trade them back... it was a "stunt" to generate attention to my cause it was never meant to be a real trade it was redonk and stupid... I don't appreciate my good friend being booted from the league when she did nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised   Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys Don't Be Surprised
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Blitz :: Madden Discussion :: Madden 10 Talk-
Jump to: