Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaints about Players

Go down 
+2
BillsRule
eKieron
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Complaints about Players Empty
PostSubject: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:37 am

Use this topic to post any complaints about players in here, but think hard if your complaint is a legit complaint or did you get beat because you couldn't stop a play or whatever. Remember this place is only for legitimate complaints like.

Player X Quit the game on me in the middle of it...

Player X lost connection with me in the game when I was winning by a huge amount...

Player X is using Glitches and/or Lagging...

Player X is talking hardcore trash to me (Verbal Abuse) after winning or being a sore loser...
(Now it's okay to talk some trash but keep it to a minimum okay)

Player X will not return my Messages about getting with me to play my game...
(Before you complain on this, make sure you have sent him a message, then posted what days you are available to play on the Game Schedule Topic

Lastly Remember, we are not your parents or anything like that, we are here to stop cheaters and bust on lazy people... so be cool and play nice out there...
Back to top Go down
eKieron

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Also understand that the EA servers are not the greatest. If a player loses connection, it is not always because he/she quit the game or pulled the plug. I've legitimately lost connection a few times. Sometimes, it just happens.

Always remember to do what you can to roll with the punches, adapt to change and adversity, and remember, it's a game. Smile

Cheers.

-eKieron
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 am

Chaser-breaker makes unfair trades between teams.
This is pretty much cheating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:10 am

How is it cheating... I did nothing wrong... expect getting attention... which I got a lot of. What is unfair is booting players with out cause or reason... she'll get her players back when she's allowed to play...
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 am

your friend LEFT the franchise, "she" didnt get booted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:25 am

she contacted me and said, that she was kicked out of the group because when she tried to come play her game yesterday she was gone... tell me what is up with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 am

so get it out there... this BS trade was a stunt to generate attention, I am no cheater... I didn't need the players hell I just got rid of wes welker lol I didn't want him on the team... she gets her players back when I get a guarantee that she can stay and play
Back to top Go down
lucky0644

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:50 am

i dont know if the game distinguishes between 'left' and 'booted', but it said she left on the trade history
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:52 am

it does distinguish between left and booted
she could have just rejoined either way though
my feeling is that chase wanted to do this trade but then it showed up under transactions and now hes made some SOB story
but then again this is just my opinion. what do you other guys think

Last edited by BillsRule on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:54 am

yeah I saw that too... but I asked her last night... why did you leave? and she told me I didn't, so that leads me to believe that she was booted, and that pissed me off cause she's my friend, so I came up with this sceme to grab everyone's attention to make people look at my cause... now I know you all can't see this but I am waiting for her to come back on so she can accept my pending trade which is the exact same trade back to her.. I never intended on keeping any of those players at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 am

You can think what you want... bills... if I was like that you would have already seen it by then, and screw you for thinking that I am an idiot that doesn't realize anything... no I knew it would show up under that, that's why I did it!
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:56 am

i just cant accept anything at face value
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 am

That's cool that's your issue not mine...

Okay so if I was such a douchey cheater... why the hell would I be such a big part of this website? Why would I be making trades through out the league that sometimes aren't even in my interest? Why would I be so interested in helping everyone get their games done?

And it's fine to believe what you want to believe, the sad part is this...

Since everyone is calling for my head on this situation as soon as she takes back the trade which is pending in her trades right now, I'll leave the league... which I think is what y'all want... hope you can get through your season quickly and have some fun too
Back to top Go down
tonka-truck

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 am

kick them both out so we can enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
alldaybaby32
Admin
alldaybaby32

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:24 am

it is taken care of aldy
Back to top Go down
https://maddenblitz.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey we need to check in to the Legitimacy of the Trade Between the Miami Dolphins and the NY Giants... pretty much NY got R. Brown and T. Ginn in the trade... which is pretty stupid, then... after the trade went through MuchDmgSociety left the franchise... we need to get to the bottom of this pronto

Last edited by chase_breaker on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm

and before any of you mother fuckers say wow chase is bitching about it... lol... my shit was planned to always go back that's why she stayed in the group... what this cat did was trade his best guys and leave... period there is no CPU trading, and this trade is stuck so the only thing we can do is ban this guy form our franchise... that's why this is a shitty situation... This guy just forced our hand as a site...
Back to top Go down
koolaidman316

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm

i say some one join as dolphins and switch back trade i think its unfair to... all he gave up was de 85 for 3 good players ruined dolphins team
thats how i resolve problems in other league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I already switched teams and made the trade to the dolphins from the giants... if someone would jump on the dolphins and accept it I would be greatful
Back to top Go down
tonka-truck

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm

can we kick the guy with the colts out. he has not played a game or even been on yet. i would have liked to been them lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints about Players   Complaints about Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaints about Players
Page 1 of 1