Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

passing is screwed up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonka-truck

passing is screwed up Empty
PostSubject: passing is screwed up   passing is screwed up EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 pm

is anyone else having the problem of there quarterback has 0 acc. i cannot complete a wide open pass wth p.manning in pratice mode the game makes me throw a horrible pass everytime? im not sure what to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: passing is screwed up   passing is screwed up EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 am

No all my guys look pretty good actually, hmmm that's weird
Back to top Go down
eKieron

PostSubject: Re: passing is screwed up   passing is screwed up EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:47 am

There is no known issue of this. Can you please elaborate? Do you have full accuracy ratings in game? When you check depth chart, are his ratings normal? Does this happen online, offline, both?

Cheers.

-eKieron
Back to top Go down
tonka-truck

PostSubject: Re: passing is screwed up   passing is screwed up EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 am

i was playing the qb mini game with peyton manning and i could not complete a pass to a wide open person. not sure why i havnt tried it sense but it was wierd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: passing is screwed up   passing is screwed up Empty

Back to top Go down

passing is screwed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Blitz :: Madden Discussion :: Madden 10 Talk-
Jump to: