Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, Extra Information, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillsRule
Admin

Rules, Extra Information, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Rules, Extra Information, etc.   Rules, Extra Information, etc. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 am

There have been many questions about the nature of this site and franchise, and i will attempt to answer them here.

1. This franchise is NOT a fantasy draft, the teams are accurate to the 4th roster update I believe.

2. This is NOT a sim-style franchise, but we only accept decent people: quitters and glitchers will be booted. Everything goes otherwise except for blocking the kickoff.

3. Please be decent team owners, i.e. be active, and don't be a dick. Any disagreements, inactive owners, or other issues can be dealt with by myself or alldaybaby32. This also applies to being considerate. Remember that there is another person on the end of the line, and think of how you would like to be treated (this goes for running up the score, extreme showboating beyond a few high steps and a dive into the end zone, etc.).

4. Any other questions or concerns can be posted here.

Thanks, and let's all enjoy this online franchise.
Back to top Go down

Rules, Extra Information, etc.
Page 1 of 1