Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOOT THESE THREE USERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillsRule
Admin

BOOT THESE THREE USERS Empty
PostSubject: BOOT THESE THREE USERS   BOOT THESE THREE USERS EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 am

mjtaxpro, Umberto1993, and ROBU01

none of these three have played A SINGLE GAME
lets get booting
Back to top Go down
MochaelFird

PostSubject: Re: BOOT THESE THREE USERS   BOOT THESE THREE USERS EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 am

I haven't played yet either but I just haven't been on in the past couple of days. Don't boot me (Not one of those users though, just saying)
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BOOT THESE THREE USERS   BOOT THESE THREE USERS EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 am

yeah but youve only been here for like a week or two. these guys have been in the franchise since the start but didnt join the website, AND havent played any games. they need to go
Back to top Go down
lucky0644

PostSubject: Re: BOOT THESE THREE USERS   BOOT THESE THREE USERS EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:35 am

i agree, i've had to have one game simulated already (lions - mochael ford) and now I play the vikings (mjtaxpro) and do not want to simulate the game. if they don't want to play the games then they shouldn't join the franchise. I don't understand what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOT THESE THREE USERS   BOOT THESE THREE USERS Empty

Back to top Go down

BOOT THESE THREE USERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Blitz :: Blitz Online Franchise :: Blitz Discussion-
Jump to: