Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

players to be had

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky0644

players to be had Empty
PostSubject: players to be had   players to be had EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 pm

i am looking to switch my defense to a press 4-3 style. i am the steelers so i have a long way to go....i need to trade away j.harrison, a.smith, c.hampton and w.gay to make this work. i have been offering trades left and right, but noone responds with counteroffers or with a straight up NO. i need press CBs, defensive ends, and coverage LBs. anyone interested throw an offer. u would be surprised what is acceptable
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

players to be had Empty
PostSubject: Re: players to be had   players to be had EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 am

lucky0644, lets talk here, i have some players that might fit into your needs
Back to top Go down
lucky0644

players to be had Empty
PostSubject: Re: players to be had   players to be had EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:05 am

i dont really see how your 3-4 defense (jets?) would fit into my 4-3 press style. um...i do like your 68 overall cb and gholston. but i dont know if i like either enough to give up j.harrison. maybe a.smith for both. do you mind trading picks? i would give you my 2nd pick and smith for them two. i dont' know....what do you think. throw me an offer and i will give it due process.
Back to top Go down
BillsRule
Admin

players to be had Empty
PostSubject: Re: players to be had   players to be had EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 am

id do the trade you just suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

players to be had Empty
PostSubject: Re: players to be had   players to be had Empty

Back to top Go down

players to be had
Page 1 of 1