Madden Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 League and Chat

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Your Games DEADLINE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Playing Your Games DEADLINE! Empty
PostSubject: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 am

Here's the way it works guys... a lot of people want this to start moving along, and are afraid people will leave if this gets stale, so the rules of Game Deadlines

It Doesn't Matter if it's Human Vs Human.. if you don't get your games done... we'll sim them...

3 Games a Week:
Game 1 has to be done by Tuesday of every week
Game 2 has to be done by Thursday of every week
Game 3 has to be done by Sunday of every week

There is only a couple exceptions to this... but we'll take that on a case by case situation.

Please feel free to contact me or alldaybaby32 or TheBillsFly about this.
Back to top Go down
tizzle404

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:22 am

i've been trying to play my game for 4 days now dude is playing around everytime he leaves the mat up we try to play for like a hour straight and it keep saying he left the match it's getting real annoying and i never had this problem before then after we like 10 times he be like lets try tomorrow i don't know if he's playing around or what but i'm ready to play!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bolts4ver72

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:44 am

THis is bolts4vr and I'm not playing around. but I'll b e in the ready mode and my opeenent leaves like there is some kind of glitch. Do no what to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 am

Get on the chat let's talk
Back to top Go down
bolts4ver72

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:01 am

If game is scheduled at 7 central. I will not be able to play. If tizzle 404 is on can he can go ahead and play the cpu?Maybe there is something wrong on my end. I'll see when I play next game.

Thanks
Boltsevr72
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 am

we are going to just Sim that game, both of them didn't show up when I told ya'll to so I am done with this, petty stuff... Game is as good as simmed
Back to top Go down
Cowboys3141

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Your Games DEADLINE!   Playing Your Games DEADLINE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Your Games DEADLINE!
Page 1 of 1